Thursday, September 15, 2011

Adversity

I have a plan!  It is a simple plan...which is good since I have the attention span of a gnat recently.
Tomorrow I have an unexpectedly free day, so I am going to clean the house first then fix up my bike to the best of my ability.  I believe I can fix the front brake.  For goodness sake, I messed with that darn thing enough before I ever rode it.  I am a little nervous about the chain issue, though.  But part of the plan is to fix what I can first and then determine what's up with the chain and  then do some research if I need to.
And if I am really good, maybe I will go visit my new friend that evening.

But today I wanted to bike.  Heck, everyday since the accident I have wanted to get back on it and ride.  I have this need to burn off pent up energy that doesn't have a good outlet right now.  Today I managed to go dance til I was out of breath and sweaty and it'll just have to do until I can work through the bike repairs.
I want to put on my dumb hat and ride!

No comments:

Post a Comment